Our key Corporate advisory and consulting service includes but not limited to:
- Financial due diligence
- Risk management advisory
- Business Start-up services
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Reporting Accountant services
- General business advisory
Financial Due DiligenceOur aim is to provide clients with clear insights into the viability and reliability of potential investments, acquisitions or joint venture projects. We offer practical solutions to issues identified during the due diligence that may impact on the investments in the future but should be considered during the investment negotiation stage.
Our key service scope includes the following:
- Evaluate profitability, financial position, asset quality, liabilities, financial leverage and cash flows of the target company
- Evaluate significant accounting policies adopted
- Identify adjustments to restate financial statements in accordance with Financial Reporting Standards
- Assets realization and or recoverability.
- Review of under-accruals, unrecorded liabilities and off-balance-sheet transactions
Risk Management Advisory
We help clients to identify and manage business risks, design and setup control procedures to mitigate business risks. We also provide suggestions on how to reduce risks to an acceptable level with the following systematic approach:
- Develop a control self-assessment checklist to evaluate the business situation and diagnose problems on an ongoing basis
- Identify business risks in terms of environment, customers, suppliers and key processes etc
- Categorizing the business risks into different categories and analyze the source of these risks
- Work together with management to prioritize risks in terms of likelihood and significance in the risk map and develop appropriate measures to resolve or mitigate them.
Business Start-Up Services
We are well-positioned to help local and foreign entrepreneurs set up their businesses in Nigeria. Our wide areas of expertise enable us to support the entrepreneur to set up his business in the shortest possible time.
We are able to help in the following areas:
- Establishment of Onshore and Offshore Companies, or Representative Offices
- Provision of Nominee Directors and Shareholders
- Application for Working Permit for Expatriates
- Assistance in search for Office Premises and Recruitment of Staff
- General Office Administration
- Business Process Management
General Business Advisory
We have team of business advisory professionals who are experienced and well-trained in assisting our clients chart their strategy, align operational processes and most importantly, enhance profitability. Our clients' business advisors, we do more than just recommend solutions. We are committed to working closely with our clients as a team to achieve their business goals.